Diligent and Insightful
Tony joined FDAR in April 2021. His practice focuses on Employment Law and Civil Litigation. Prior to joining FDAR, Tony had a variety of valuable professional experiences. He spent four years working as a law clerk for judges Edmund Sargus, Peter Economus, and George Smith of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio. After his clerkships, he spent nearly six years serving as a prosecutor at the Ohio Attorney General’s Office where he worked to protect the vulnerable residents of nursing homes and other care facilities.
Tony received his Juris Doctor degree, cum laude, in May 2006 from the George Washington University Law School. During law school, he was an editor on the Law Review.
On the Personal Side
In addition to spending free time with family, Tony is an avid traveler. He also enjoys following his favorite teams and athletes, staying active, photography, and being engaged with current events. He is a member of the Kiwanis Club of Columbus.
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Civil Litigation
- Labor & Employment
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D., Cum Laude
- Ohio University, B.B.A. in Finance, Summa Cum Laude
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio