Motivated and Ambitious
Stephanie joined FDAR in 2014 and became a partner in 2021. Her practice focuses on employment law, civil litigation and insurance defense. Stephanie also advises employers regarding compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations, and she is experienced in representing employers in arbitration proceedings, administrative investigations and contract negotiations. Prior to joining FDAR, Stephanie worked at a small firm where her practice focused on general civil litigation.
Stephanie serves on the Ohio State Bar Association’s Labor & Employment Section Council as the legislative chair. She is also a proud member of OHPELRA.
Stephanie received her Juris Doctor degree, cum laude, in May 2013 from Capital University Law School. During law school, she was a member of the National Moot Court Team, served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Magistrate Judge Norah McCann King, and worked as a legal intern for the Ohio Department of Public Safety.
On the Personal Side
Stephanie enjoys being physically active in her spare time. She is an avid reader and traveler, enjoys spending time with family and is a big fan of all Cleveland sports teams.
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio Public Employers Labor Relations Association (OHPELRA)
- National Public Employers Labor Relations Association (NPELRA)
- Human Resources Association of Central Ohio (HRACO)
- Labor and Employment
- Civil Litigation
- Insurance Defense
Credentials and Distinctions
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star® 2022
- Capital University School of Law, J.D., Cum Laude, Order of the Curia
- Capital University, B.A. in English
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio