Positive, Personable, and Passionate
Public service and people define the foundation of David Moser’s practice. David is passionate about helping public officials and government entities navigate the variety of legal issues that spring up daily, in addition to defending their interests in the courtroom. His practice emphasizes civil rights litigation, political subdivision liabilities and immunities, local zoning, and general counsel work for several public boards, including county boards of alcohol, drug addiction, and mental health services.
David joined FDAR in August 2021 after working in private practice to exclusively assist public clients with litigation and general counsel matters across Ohio for over 4 years. David is no stranger to the courtroom, having handled civil rights litigation in state and federal courts. As well, David previously served for several years as an assistant prosecutor for both Delaware County and then the City of Delaware, prosecuting hundreds of misdemeanor cases while also advising public officials and employees, local legislatures, and boards.
On the Personal Side
Outside of the firm, David enjoys spending time with his family (both local and in Northern Wisconsin), and, of course, his dog, Nolan. A fan of novels, traveling, and cooking, David also enjoys staying active and is currently preparing for a sprint-distance triathlon.
- Civil Litigation
- Labor and Employment
- Public Sector Representation
- Capital University Law School, J.D., Summa Cum Laude, Order of the Curia
- Baldwin Wallace University, B.A., Summa Cum Laude, Student Body President
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- Board Member and Secretary, Delaware County Board of Developmental Disabilities